Q. How do I contact you?
You can contact us by sending email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will generally send you a reply within 24 hours on a normal business days.
Q. Do you have a store that I can visit?
Figure Central unfortunately do not have a physical store, however we do deliver to anywhere in Australia (and selected international countries).
Q. I can't find the item that I want, can you get them in stock?
Feel free to contact us if you need items that are not already in the store, we will try to find them and get back to you with a quote if possible.
Q. What payment methods are available?
Figure Central accept payment in credit cards (visa, mastercard and amex), paypal and also bank transfer (for Australia only)
Q. What currency do you use?
All payment will be charged in Australian dollars.
Q. How do you handle and protect my credit card information?
All credit card transactions are handled by a reliable third-party credit card payment agency.
Your credit card information is never transmitted to Figure Central and therefore there is no possibility of your credit card information being stolen from our site or servers.
Q. Can I make a partial payment?
We do not accept partial payment for all in stock items.
For pre-order we accept a 20% non-refundable deposit and the rest will be invoiced 20 days before the item is released.
Please visit the pre-order section here for more informations about how to pre-order from Figure Central.
Q. Do you ship to my country?
We ship to anywhere in Australia.
We also ship to the following countries:
New Zealand, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and South Korea.
Note: If you're buying from country that is not in the list, you will not be able to go through the checkout process.
Q. Can I check the shipping cost before I finalise my order?
For Australian buyers, all regular parcel post is FREE to anywhere in Australia.
International buyers can check their total postage cost before finalising the payment.
Q. Can you mark my package as "Gift" and/or write a lower value?
While we sympathize with customers who are required to pay customs taxes on shipments, it is against law for us to mark items as "Gift" or write lower values for items and we are therefore unable to comply with any requests to do so. If your country imposes taxes on shipments, please keep that in mind when placing your order.
Q. My order is taking an extremely long time to arrive. What can I do?
All order will be provided with an online tracking number so you can find out where is your item up to.
Domestic parcel will usually arrive within 3 - 6 working days (about 1 week).
International parcel will take between 7 - 10 working days (about 2 weeks time, exclude delay caused by customs processing).
If you haven't received your item within the time frame, please take the tracking number provided and contact your nearest post office.
Returns accepted under the following conditions:
A. You received a faulty or damaged item
- While your goods will be inspected and handled with care before shipping, some minor manufacturing defect does happens on some rare occasions.
- If this happens to you, please contact me by using ebay message and provide me with a picture of the damage part.
- Australian buyer will be able to receive either a full refund if the complete item were sent back to me; or choose to keep the item and receive a partial compensation for it. Return postage will be covered by me at my discretion.
- International buyer will be able to receive a partial compensation and keep the item. A full refund for international buyer unfortunately is not possible at this moment due to the high cost of return postage.
B. You received the wrong item
- As unlikely as it can be, if this were to happen, please send the item back to me in it's original conditions and I will send you the correct item immediately.
- Return postage will be covered by me at my discretion.
C. You changed your mind
- Return purchase will only be accepted if the item is still in its original conditions and fit for re-sale.
- Return postage will not be covered and is the buyer's responsibility.
- A restocking fee of 20% will be charged.
- Please do consider carefully before making the purchase. If you have any question, extra help or require more pictures for you to make the decision, I will be more than glad to give you assistance.
D. If the "damage" is limited to the outer box of the product
- Such as a crushed corner or bent lid and the actual product is undamaged, I ask of you to grin and please bear with it if at all possible (this does not happen very often).